Successfully Leveraging Marketing Automation in the Evaluate Phase
QUID PRO QUO
Show prospects that if they provide profile info and email address you’ll provide more tailored information with a faster response.
NAIL THE LANDING
To achieve this profile conversion, customized and optimized landing pages and registration forms are essential.
Make Your Life Easier. Look for a B2B marketing automation platform that can:
- Enable progressive profiling – leveraging “smart forms” that recognize known visitors and ask different questions to build out the profile over time or allow for “social sign-on”.
- Micro-segment prospects by firmographic attributes (title, industry, company size, location, etc.), demographic (primarily language and nationality), behavioral filters and CRM information.
- Build WYSIWYG pages with a graphical interface (without help from IT or the Web department).
Make your prospects happy by having your platform trigger outreach at the right time.
- Score individuals or companies to qualify them based on criteria (website activity, social activity, profile info, etc.).
- Have a spiking engagement score or consuming a specific content asset set an alert in your CRM system for a Salesperson to reach out or for your marketing automation platform to send a real-time triggered email.