• Account-based Marketing •
Ignore Data to Really Listen (Sometimes)
Highlight from a Panel of Marketing Leaders
Why is it so hard for Marketers to listen to their target audiences? We now have hundreds of tools and oceans of data but too often, B2B Digital Marketers rely exclusively on data at the expense of old-school activities like talking to Salespeople and customers. But, you do need to get the tools and data thing right too.
Listen to our panel’s insights on getting past your data to really hear what your customers are telling you.
- Carla Johnson – Principal, Type A Communications
- Sandra Zoratti – CMO, Dispersive Technologies, Inc.
- Jill Rowley – Social Selling Evangelist
- Thad Kahlow – CEO, BusinessOnline (host)
Additional Video Highlights from B2B Marketing Leaders:
Watch the Full Interview:
Aligning Sales with Account-based Marketing
Be the First to Know About New Leader Series:
BMA National Conference
Chicago, IL. May 28-29, 2014