B2B Data & Database Marketing – Successfully Leveraging Data During The Experience Phase
You can now measure customer activity across the full spectrum of online and offline customer touchpoints – including post-purchase – such as customer service and social media.
- Experience metrics: Analytics can measure your customers’ experience in a number of ways. In addition to metrics directly related to customer loyalty, such as reviews posted or forum posts, you can also measure a wide variety of engagement activity across customer service, community, and nurturing. Examples include measuring:
- Customer service engagement from CRM and call center.
- Online community health, activity and engagement help complement web analytics.
- Online review activity and testimonials from social media systems.
- Nurturing and remarketing activity from marketing automation systems to leverage analytics & marketing.
- Personalize site content: Connecting your CRM data with your CMS system and content customization tools can tailor web content based on customer status.
Social CRM data: tools and extensions can help pull social data into your CRM. Social Media listening tools allow you to mine social media data to model the behavior of influencers, key contributors and enthusiasts and to identify key mentions and chatter about your products online.