• Social Media & Content Marketing •
How Marketers Can Best Support Social Selling
Highlight from a Panel of Marketing Leaders
Three of the leading experts in Account-Based Marketing share real-world advice on how B2B Digital Marketers must support the new trend towards “Social Selling”. Marketers need to become “content connoisseurs” of what the target audience is reading and producing. They can then provide Salespeople with suggested relevant content assets to share with their prospects. This content may or may not be produced by your company, but should hold true value for your audiences.
- Carla Johnson – Principal, Type A Communications
- Sandra Zoratti – CMO, Dispersive Technologies, Inc.
- Jill Rowley – Social Selling Evangelist
- Thad Kahlow – CEO, BusinessOnline (host)
Additional Video Highlights from B2B Marketing Leaders:
Watch the Full Interview:
Aligning Sales with Account-based Marketing
Be the First to Know About New Leader Series:
BMA National Conference
Chicago, IL. May 28-29, 2014