• Social Media & Content Marketing •
Power to the People! Why You Can’t Overpromise
Highlight from a Panel of Marketing Leaders
Buying committees aren’t just in conference rooms anymore. Now, everyone involved in social networks – especially current and former customers – are the virtual extension to the buying committee and review process.
The Edelman trust survey cites that buyers trust companies at about 33% and trust other buyers at 92%. So, Marketing and Sales must not over-promise what their product or service can do. Otherwise, unhappy customers will tell that virtual buying committee what they think of you loud and clear.
- Carla Johnson – Principal, Type A Communications
- Sandra Zoratti – CMO, Dispersive Technologies, Inc.
- Jill Rowley – Social Selling Evangelist
- Thad Kahlow – CEO, BusinessOnline (host)
Additional Video Highlights from B2B Marketing Leaders:
Watch the Full Interview:
Aligning Sales with Account-based Marketing
Be the First to Know About New Leader Series:
BMA National Conference
Chicago, IL. May 28-29, 2014